1. The "Muddiest Land Rover" contest is a photography contest. One entry per contestant
2. Entries must contain Land Rovers adorned with mud as the subject matter.
3. Entries are judged on the level of genuine mud on the vehicle. The mud must have
legitimately gotten there (very important), during an offroading event or something of a similar
4. Entries must be able to be substantiated - as well as the contest entry photo, please
e-mail a photo of subject matter (your Rover) minus the mud.
5. This is a family-friendly website. No objectionable material will be accepted for entry.
6. To enter the "Muddiest Land Rover" contest online, please fill out your
contact details on the form and click on the submit button. Send contest material (photos)
by e-mail attachment to OKRovers@okoffroad.com with
"Muddiest Land Rover" contest in the subject line. A valid e-mail address is necessary to enter
on-line. All entry materials become the exclusive property of OKRovers.